In the wake of Emperor Napoleon III’s exile, the French monarchy has collapsed for the second time, and the Third Republic has taken its place. In the Railway Empire – France DLC you will decide your country’s industrial future. Either take sides with a militaristic general and increase the strength of France’s borders in anticipation of a new war or help the minister of public work to rebuild the infrastructure of the country and undertake the controversial new “Eiffel Tower” project.
- New scenario – Into a new time (1874-1890)
- Map expansion: France (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- 10 historical engines such as the Coupe Vent (4-4-0) and Forquenot (2-4-2)
- More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. wine and soft cheese) and 31 new cities
- ‘Concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map)
- New songs and updated characters