Relive the celebrated real-time strategy classic Praetorians, re-imagined in high definition. Praetorians is set amidst the political machinations of an emerging Roman Empire. Prove your worth on the battlefields of Egypt, the combat theaters of Gaul and finally the heart of the Empire itself in Italy, in the crusade to become Emperor. Your quest will not be an easy one, as the Empire is heavily defended by thousands of different troop types and war machines, all with special skills and individual strengths. To emerge victorious, you’ll need to learn to combine your units and exploit the weaknesses of your enemies. But beware – the closer you get to the Emperor, the closer you get to facing the Praetorian Guard – the most powerful and deadly fighting force in the Empire!
- The PC strategy classic, released on consoles for the first time
- Re-imagined in high definition with reworked controls for consoles
- Three different armies, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses: Gauls, Egyptians and the Roman Legions
- Over 20 campaign missions set in Egypt, Gaul and Italy
- Unique sets of abilities and formations for different unit types and characters
- Make use of different terrains and landscapes to plan your battles
- Fast-paced action