Good or Insane? The choice is yours.
Following the Apocalyptic end to the Postal Dude’s week in Paradise, we follow him and his insane pitbull Champ as they emigrate to it’s appropriately named sister city, Catharsis. Unfortunately, due to the Global Economic Meltdown, psychotic left-wing “Green” extremism and hypocritical Government corruption, it turns out Catharsis isn’t a much better place to live.
What path will you choose when faced with the antics of a hypocritical scheming Mayor? A berserk cartoon mascot with Al Qaeda ties? A former Vice-President’s cadre of Eco-Zealots? How about Gay Segway “biker” gangs, and a sociopathic cult leader Uncle with nuclear ambitions? Will you give in to your base instincts and fight fire with gasoline? Or will you rise above it to become something more, to serve and protect your fellow citizens from the rampant insanity of our modern society?
- Edgy, satirical Running With Scissors sense of humor
- A world of twisted parody inspired by real people, events and philosophies
- Large, detailed, interactive environments
- Crazy POSTAL style Vehicle gameplay
- NPC’s react to your behavior in a variety of surprising ways
- Multiple story paths determined by your behavior
- Celebrity characters: Super porn star Ron Jeremy, Village People Cowboy Randy Jones, Internationally hated film director Uwe Boll and Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott
- Appearances by other popular Running With Scissors character franchises: Krotchy, Champ and the Postal Babes, who will fight along side you (or sometimes against you!)
- Insane new gameplay including the Helper Monkey, Grenade Cats and the BadgerSaw
- Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)
© 2011 Akella. Developed by Trashmasters. All rights reserved. © 2011 RWS Inc. All rights reserved. POSTAL™, The POSTAL Dude™, Krotchy™, Champ™, THE POSTAL Babes™, Running with Scissors™ and Running with Scissors logo are either registered trademarks or service marks of RWS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. © 2011 Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. Valve, the Valve logo, Source and Source logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This product includes code licensed from NVIDIA. Postal 3 uses Havok™ Physics. © Copyright 1999-2003 Havok.com Inc. (and its Licensors). All Rights Reserved. See www.havok.com for details. C&P DF Music Organization, 2011. All Rights Reserved. www.dfempire.com, [email protected] Orange Noise, 2011, All Rights Reserved. www.orange-noise.ru "Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc." PhysX © 2002-2011 NVidia Corporation, All Rights Reserved, NVidia, the NVidia logo, PhysX, the PhysX logo are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVidia corporation in the United States and other countries.